Skip to main content
Federal Home Loan Bank (Members Site)
Main Content

Pledging Securities: Public Units

Financial institutions pledging securities to a Public Unit, must complete a Securities Custodial Agreement and Exhibits form. A sample agreement document is attached for information purposes only. Read the following instructions on how to pledge securities to a Public Unit before completing this form. Please contact Member Financial Services Department at 800.544.3452, ext. 2200 to request an agreement. If a financial institution has an existing Securities Custodial Agreement and would like to pledge or withdraw additional securities, the Exhibit A form must be completed. If amendments are needed, please complete the Exhibit B form.

Safekeeping and Custody Services
Toll Free: 800.544.3452, ext. 2200
Local: 515.412.2200
Fax: 515.699.1245

© 2018 Federal Home Loan Bank (Members Site). All rights reserved.