- Letters of Credit (LOC)
- PUD Program
- Deposit Accounts
- Member and Financial Operations
- Wire Transfer Services
- Safekeeping and Custody Services
- Affordable Housing Products
- Mortgage Partnership Finance
- Educational Resources
- Membership Directory
Managing FHLB Des Moines accounts is easy with assistance from the Member and Financial Operations Department. Services include:
Balance Confirmations (Word)
For capital stock, advances and collateral as well as a safekeeping report. For questions regarding balance confirmations, please contact Customer Service at:
Cut-Off Statements (Word)
For demand deposits. For questions regarding cut-off statements, please contact Customer Serivce at:
Please email or fax the request for cut-off statements early enough to ensure that FHLB Des Moines receives it no later than two days prior to the requested cut-off date. Cut-off statements as of a certain date can not be produced subsequent to that date. When utilizing either form, observe the following guidelines:
- Sign the request form. FHLB Des Moines will not release confidential information without an authorized signature. A separate cover letter or standard confirmation form is not needed.
- Provide copies of these forms to your institution's audit firm, regulator or any other entity that you wish to authorize receipt of the information.
- Ensure that this information is distributed to the appropriate personnel within your institution.